Thursday, June 4, 2009

Where the sun shines and the chocolate flows...

Welcome to St. George!

Here are a few of my adventures this week.  I love it here! 

Skim boarding with Megan, Matt, and Ellie.  I was getting pretty good too! I'm thinking that one day when I make enough, I'll buy a little skim board of my own and do some real tricks.


Here is how a real pro does it.



Mom and I did a little shopping one day, and we came upon these dresses.   Mom couldn't stop saying how cute they were, and wanted me to try it on too. So naturally, I took a picture to document the moment.  The first, and last time we will ever be wearing the same thing. We look so happy.


And of course, while I'm here, I might as well make a cake right? Here is a wonderful chocolate cake I made today.  Too bad I don't get to eat it.  I made it for Kristin's Birthday and my parents took it up this afternoon. Tell me how it tastes, ok?

For a bang out ending, here is mom singing "Goodnight Ladies" in the car on the way here. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Caitie & B-Rad said...

Amie Purles!!! So I watched you skim boarding video and you look like a pro. and all of your cakes are beautiful! You never cease to amaze me Amie!

Kristin Kimble Purles said...

Thank you so much for the cake! I was in need of a heavy dose of chocolate. It was delicious and so thoughtful of you. MMMMmmm good!