Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Shooting for the...cake?

Hey everybody! Just so you all know the wedding cake went amazingly well this last weekend. Not only did it look good, but I was informed by some of the wedding attendees that it tasted delicious and that the red velvet cake was "the best tasting" ever. (I added the ever, but I'm pretty sure that's what they wanted to say.) So thank you all for supporting me, and helping me shoot for the cake. (I mean, stars) Lindsey has my pictures of the cake so I will post them later, but for now we will just have to make do with a blog post.

Good news! I've decided to drop out of school and make cakes my new career. (I'm kidding) but it sounded fun. I've actually decided to go along with this new little talent of mine and see where it takes me. Why not make a little extra money on the side? I'm super excited, especially since my brother-in-law just informed me that he gave someone my number to make them a wedding cake. YAY! For once, I'm beginning to love Provo with all of its newly love struck students and citizens.

So here's the deal. I'm going to start a cake blog, exclusively for my decadent creations. I've been having a little trouble coming up with a name for it. So all of you blog followers, make some suggestions!!! I'm ready for anything. Ready...Set...Go!

1 comments:

Tyler and Jillian said...

How about Bakin' Cake? Kinda like Shake N Bake, but not for pork :) or Cakin' it, (like kickin' it.)