I've heard that it's better to not make plans for your life because God usually has other ones for you. Well, I believe it. I was planning on living in the Rose House until I graduated or got married, but I think there is a different plan for me. This week I had a very strong feeling that I needed to move home to St. George for awhile. The more I thought about it, the more it just made sense. I've already finished all of my pre-requisites for my major, and I'm done with my generals. The classes that I'm registered for in the Fall are just fluff. So to save money, and to get my feet back on the ground, I've decided to move back to Mom and Dad's place for awhile. If all goes well, and I am accepted into the Advertising program, I'll move back up in January. Everything seems to be falling into place. I have a job at the factory to save up some money, and everything seems to be working out in Provo in order for me to move. It's kind of a fast decision, but just like the decision I made to come home from USU, I feel like this is the right one. It's not going to be easy to move back into my parents' house, but in the end, I think it will be very beneficial. The hardest thing about it all is to tell my friends, and even some members of my family. I love being so close to my siblings, but I'm excited to be around my cousins and my parents down in St. George. Just another detour in the road of life.
Wedding Day 8 | 24 | 2017
8 years ago
2 comments:
Go Amie! I admire you for just following that gut feeling. Even though I will miss you.
We will miss you Amie! I am glad you feel good about that though!
Post a Comment