Wednesday, August 5, 2009

When it rains...

it pours. I feel like the economy and just the plain wear and tear of living is starting to hit my family. There's a lot of other things going on in my family and extended family that is helping me to understand the true power of prayer. It's about the only thing I can do for my family right now, so it makes it that much more important to me. I feel like my heart is constantly drawn out in prayer these days. I pray in gratitude to my Heavenly Father for allowing Gracie to get here safely. I pray for wisdom so that I can get into my program at BYU. I pray for those who are in the hospital. I pray for those who are struggling with their careers. I pray in gratitude for the Gospel. It's when I'm driving in my car that I pray the hardest. I thank the Lord for the opportunity we have to communicate and become closer to Him. (this is my spiritual spiel of the day.)

I recently loaded some pictures I've taken in the last couple of weeks. Here's what I've been up to:


It's salsa makin' time! Mmmm....

Uncle Tom's Cabin with friends. It was seriously one of the most entertaining nights. I'm so glad I was able to go! I love these guys so much!

And of course, the Draper Temple. I always have to make a visit when I come up. (Which has been pretty frequently since so many big things are happening with my family.) I can't stand being down here knowing that all the action is happening up there.


I'm going to be buying a new camera pretty soon here, so better pictures are on their way!

0 comments: