Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hiking

I've been doing a lot of it lately. I went on a hike last night, and tonight. I don't know why, but hiking at night feels wonderful, even if I do get scared with the threat of cougars, hobos, or any other creatures lurking in the wilderness. I just like it. Here's a few pictures of our big group hike up to Doughnut Falls on Friday night. Brendan, Nate, and I were the only ones to climb all the way to the top. I'd have to say that my rock climbing skills actually became handy. All in all, it's been a great weekend. But it's time for me to go back home and start taking life seriously down in St. George, which means I need to finish my Advertising application. Wish me luck.

This is the mist from the waterfall. It felt glorious.

We tried to shine the light on the waterfall, but it didn't really work. It was still a fun picture though.


Nate is pointing to the actual "doughnut hole" in which the water falls through. It's pretty cool. Probably looks even better in the daylight...





0 comments: