Every dare happens at the Wilson home. I don't know why Nick did it, but he's crazy. This little clip is of him taking a penny sized portion of what is called "Sudden Death," which is a hot sauce that really can kill you (or just make you throw up.) I picked up the bottle in the clip, and a little bit got on me. I later touched my top lip and I could feel it burn for like 15 minutes after. That's how bad it was.
But looky here, Linds still has a smile on her face...that's only because she didn't even come close to the death sauce.
And then we went hiking and found a crazy spot on South Mountain with abandoned trucks and large dirt piles.
That concludes my Draper trip.
Here are some pictures of my drive home while listening to The Book of Love by Peter Gabriel. Epic, that's what it was. Ignore the bugs on the windshield.
What? You've never heard The Book of Love before?! Well, you must. I listened to it at least 20 times today. Now I know the words. I'm just trying to figure out how to play it on the ukulele now...but if you would like to hear it, here you go!
0 comments:
Post a Comment