College is the best. I've decided that there are some moments that just make all the stress, awkward situations, tests, studying hours, busy schedules worth it. One of those moments are the late night runs to random restaurants at 1 or 2 am. This was one of those weeks for all of us and we decided to get breakfast just a little early...5 hours early. After getting my hot chocolate with the white foam on top, I just couldn't help myself. I dug in. literally. I'm soakin' up the college life.
Wedding Day 8 | 24 | 2017
8 years ago
1 comments:
I'm glad you are having such a great time, especially compared to Logan. I would be sad if that was the only experience you had with college. This time in your life is so special and you never will get it back so I'm glad you are soaking it up and making the most of it. (I like the new look!)
Post a Comment