I know I say it a lot, but I really do love my family. Whenever I need a place to crash other than my own house, I have multiple places to go. Whenever I need advice, I have my wonderful siblings and in-laws to go to. But I especially love that whenever I need a blessing, I have 3 brothers and 1 brother-in-law, all happy to give me one. I thank the Lord everyday for giving me such an amazing family. They are just one of the things that keep me going when life gets tough. I appreciate the many phone calls during the week asking me how things are going, and if I ever need anything, to let them know. I know the sweetness of the primary song "Families are Forever."
Ok, now here we go for some fun stuff. I haven't blogged for awhile, but here are just some things I've been up to with the family.
First off, my mom has been working on a dress for Halle's baby doll since Christmas. She finally got around during conference weekend to get it all done. Being the cute Grandma that she is, she wanted to make an Easter basket for Chase's family and put Halle's baby doll in with some Amberlyn goodness. Here's how it went:I keep forgetting that my camera isn't really like a real camcorder, so please forgive the sideways appearance of the video:
This is what we do while the men are away at Priesthood session. Gotta love the Purles girls! We know how to have fun.
Pregnant lady dancing with the cutest baby ever. Ya, it doesn't get much better than that.
It doesn't get better than my mom dancing to Natasha Bedingfield either. Willow's lucky to have such amazing aunts and a very enthusiastic Grandmother. ;)
Wedding Day 8 | 24 | 2017
8 years ago
4 comments:
Oh cute videos! Looks like Willow has a few things to learn from you guys about dancing.
Amie! I didn't know you have a blog! And it's way cute. You now have an official blog stalker...me! Excited?
Isn't family great!
Okay Amie I found you through Abby's blog. I love your mom dancing! Does see know like a billion people are watching her dance? She was very good. I think she is much, much younger than me.
Love ya
Post a Comment