You never know what might happen at a Wilson get-together. I had dinner with the Wilson family one Saturday afternoon and Bruce made a bet with me that if I could stuff 4 rolls into my mouth at one time, he would buy Lindsey and me milkshakes. They called it my "initiation" into the Wilson family. When it was apparent that 4 rolls were impossible to fit into my mouth, Bruce dropped it down to only 3...which I gladly did. Here are the results!
And for all those who want to see some video footage, here you go:
(Pay attention to Sister Wilson tell me to stop in the background. She made me laugh the most while I was stuffing my face. I think she thought that Bruce was going to kill me, and that my parents would never forgive him.)
Wedding Day 8 | 24 | 2017
8 years ago
2 comments:
I'm SO proud to call you my cousin! *No sarcasm* That was incredibly impressive.
I just love you. That's all...
Post a Comment