Friday, January 2, 2009

Thank You

I wanted to take a chance and thank all those families out there that are willing to take me in during my little homeless state. :) Thank you to the Wilson's for letting me come over, day or night, and sit and chat, even when Lindsey isn't there. Their place has become my second home, and I can't thank them enough for always feeding me, talking to me, and letting me play with their cat. It's always nice to know there is a place to go when I'm in Draper visiting.
Thanks Mackenzie and Jay, for always letting me come and crash over night when I'm too tired to drive to Provo. I can't thank you enough for allowing me space in your small home. Thanks for letting me play the Wii, and letting my parents come and take over the house. You guys are awesome!
Thanks to Cam, Maria,Chase and Amber for letting me watch your kids! I love getting to know them and playing with them. It's a nice thing to be the youngest and single. I love being able to watch all your families grow. It's a privilege to have all of you part of my family. I have such great examples to look up to!
Thanks Kellen and Kristin for sharing Willow with me. I love tending her and being able to have some one-on-one time with the little cutie pie! Kellen, thank you so much for always helping me with my computer and other technical problems. You are always willing to help. Kristin, thanks for making such delicious food and sharing it with me.
And here is a special thanks to the Kents! (even though I know they'll never read this) They make me feel like I'm a part of their family, and are always asking me to come over and share in the family goodness, along with the bounteous food!
I LOVE ALL OF YOU! Thank you.

3 comments:

Kristin Kimble Purles said...

Your Welcome! I wish we would do more. Just so you know you are always welcome to just drop in. We would love to have you over more often!

Courtney said...

Are these the Kent's that I am thinking of?

terri said...

Dear orphan girl - where is your mother?