For months and months I stressed over this video. I was so HAPPY to have it done, and even HAPPIER that it was a part of me getting into my program. :)
Awesome video Amie I loved it! I am so glad you got accepted but really there were no doubts that you would! Love ya tons and can't wait to see you tomorrow! PS you are in tons of trouble with me!! ;)
11-21-09 This happened a while ago, but after one performance of the play, Dan and I were walking out to our car. We thought we were alone, but little did we know my cousin, Jenny was across the way strapping her kids in the car. Dan leaned down to kiss me on the cheek, and then I heard Jenny yelp from across the parking lot. I turned to see that she had fallen. Not only was I laughing because I knew she had seen the stolen kiss, but because she had fallen! We then heard her say "my foot is stuck!" We ran over to help, only to find that she had gotten her foot stuck in between her tire and the curb. Dan quickly rescued her, and we laughed for the rest of the night. Serves her right for peeping in on us!
5-16-09 My friend and I decided to go outside on the deck and talk in the lovely Summer air. I noticed a hammock and commented on it. He sat down on it and invited me to join him. I should have known better. As I went to go take a seat I noticed a hole in the hammock. I even said, “oh look, there is a hole.” But did that stop me? No. So I sat on the hammock, and right as I put my whole weight onto the fabric, it completely split in half. We ended up on our backs laughing for a long time. (With a really hurt bum.) 5-5-09 Bruce pulled out the obituary he wrote for himself today. Julie, Lindsey, and I all started laughing when he, in his obituary, started to complain about the fact that people think they need to eat after a funeral. “What is it about sticking a stiff into the ground that makes people hungry,” he wrote. While this may be offensive to some, you just have to know Bruce to laugh about it. 4-28-09 Tonight while babysitting Cam's kids, Will got mad at me because I wouldn't let him eat his orange on the carpet. He put pulled a grumpy face and said, "drive away Amie, drive away! You are not nice to me." 1-28-09 Tonight I went to see a play with one of my old work buddies. (You should know that we are both the same height.) We were having a great time catching up, and at one point, she just got so excited and said, "Amie, you are like a 'My Size Doll', I love it!" We laughed pretty hard. I love Cheryl and I'm grateful that I do have some friends that are my height. 1-18-09 This afternoon Lindsey and I were having a great talk and I noticed that she had a big long scratch along her arm. I inquired about the origin of the wound and she said, straight faced, "Oh, a robot scratched me." 1-10-09 I love when my brothers call to check up on me. Yesterday I was talking to Cam on the phone and he asked me how the boys were doing in my life. (He knows I dread the question) I laughed and said that BYU dating is a little difficult. He then came up with one of the best statements ever. "Dating at BYU," he said, "is like trying to find a parking spot. All of the good ones are taken, and the rest are handicapped." I agree whole heartedly. Thanks for making me laugh Cam! 11-12-08 Last night Susie and I had a snort fest in my room. It was pretty much one of the best moments I've had at the Rosehouse. 10-9-08 Susie and I were walking home from class today and were talking about our amazing intelligences. I smartly made the comment, "I'm not the brightest tool in the shed." I think we both agreed with that. 10-6-08 While getting hot chocolate with a friend, I was so excited about licking the cream of the top, I forgot that there was steaming hot liquid inside the cup. Needless to say, I did notice when my shirt was soaking and I could hear the pitter patter of hot chocolate on the ground. I looked down to see my pants and shirt covered in brown liquid. Usually I'm embarrassed by these things, but lately I've just learned to laugh at dumb things that I do. That cup of hot chocolate will always be something to laugh about.
3 comments:
Awesome video Amie I loved it! I am so glad you got accepted but really there were no doubts that you would! Love ya tons and can't wait to see you tomorrow! PS you are in tons of trouble with me!! ;)
Amie, this is awesome!!!
FIRST I'm so excited that I just found your blog!
SECOND I'm so glad you got in and that video is awesome! I expected nothing less Amie Purles!
Post a Comment