Sunday, December 13, 2009

Band-Aids

I love band aids. When I was little I used to make up imaginary boo-boos just so I could put a band aid on. It's a amazing what miracles you think band aids work on your owies when you are young and still believe in tooth fairies. But even as I've gotten older, I've realized that band aids can still work miracles. One new use I've found for them is holding up my engagement ring so that when I fling my hand about, it doesn't slide off and hit someone in the head. It looks like this:

One day, when I have the time, I'll go get it resized. It does look quite beautiful on my finger when it stays on though. So, thank you band aids. You've pulled through for me, once again.

You are probably thinking at this point, "What?! Amie's ENGAGED?!" Ya, it's a shocker, I know. I'll have to blog the whole story instead of creating a post about band aids sometime. It's really quite a hilarious proposal. So, stay tuned...I'll give you all the juicy details of Daniel and I's dating adventure. Heck, I'm just relieved that he finally proposed.

I'll also post pictures. But for now, the band aid story will have to do.

4 comments:

Caitie & B-Rad said...

Congrats Amie! that is so exciting, I am way happy for you!

Kimi said...

congrats girl!

Karla said...

Couldn't happen to a nicer girl! Congratulations!! We love you

Karen said...

Amie Congratulations! I would never have known that you were engaged if I hadn't been looking at Holly's blog and noticed my relatives on her side bars. Yikes its been 2 months so I apologize for the late greeting. Hope things are going smoothly. May is a great month for weddings.