Here is the practice cake I made in preparation for the wedding cake I'm making next weekend. The process is backwards because for some reason when I load pictures on here, it does it all backwards. Kind of frustrating. But here you go! It tasted absolutely delicious, and I'm super excited to make the real thing. Jay and Kenz were really excited to partake of the goodness. I don't blame them. It was good lookin'!
I'm still learning, as you can see, but I have found something that I love to do, and that will one day be able to help me earn a little extra cash on the side. My roommate said if I get good enough, I can make her wedding cake. I guess we'll see! I'll post pictures of the real wedding cake later. But for the time being, if any of you want a cake for free (as I will be practicing a lot) let me know what occasion you need it for and I'd be glad to do it! I need practice. Practice, practice, practice.
Wedding Day 8 | 24 | 2017
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment