Monday, February 2, 2009

Ode to Stubby

While sitting at my desk studying for statistics, my computer started it's screen saver as usual, and a picture of my long lost cat came up. Stubby, my little siamese beauty, ran away this summer when my parents moved to St. George. Some of you may think this is a pathetic post, but for others, you may understand my love for a pet. Stubby was a sweetie. Her blue eyes made up for the fact that half her tail was missing. We never did find out what accident had befallen her...we just got her that way. In the winter time she was my cuddle buddy, and in the summer, she was always there to take walks with me. (No really, she followed me.) She had the sweetest little meow, and was friendly to everyone. Oh, Stubby, wherever you are, this post is for you.









These last pictures may look weird, but Stubby liked to curl up on my bum in front of the fire. She kept my bum from getting too hot, and I gave her a nice bed to sleep on. It was a mutual relationship that we both enjoyed.

3 comments:

terri said...

Why do you like to make your mother cry??I love you and yes I miss Stubby too.

Kristin Kimble Purles said...

Oh Amie!

Courtney said...

That's sad about stubby! I am so sorry!