The Wests and I have been trying to have a cousins night for a long time now, FINALLY we decided on a night and all got together to have some good ol' cousin bonding time. Kimi, Courtney, Mandi, and I all went and played Wii Fit at Kimi's house to start out the night. It was a blast. I wasn't into the whole big Wii fad thing, but now I definitely wouldn't mind having one. It's very entertaining. Especially the hoola hoop game.
After wards we had some time before our movie so we went to eat at Iggy's and then to shop at Old Navy. Since Mandi and I had no shopping to do, we tried on all the clearance items...this is what we came up with.
Last week was Susie's birthday, so she invited me and some friends to float down the Provo river. Float really isn't the word to describe our little adventure on the Provo river, but it was an exciting ride. I'm glad I got to be with her on her 21st birthday.
Afterwards we went to this little hidden restaurant called Sammy's that is right off of Center Street in Provo. It was the coolest little place I've been to in a long time. I think I found my new Provo hang out when I go back to school. It reminded me of California. This is just a picture we took after.
I've gotta say that I'm very grateful for cousins that are so close to me! They are the friends that you can't get rid of. It's wonderful! No matter how many friends in my life that come and go, I know I'll always have my cousins there. Always! Love you girls!
I've gotta say that I'm very grateful for cousins that are so close to me! They are the friends that you can't get rid of. It's wonderful! No matter how many friends in my life that come and go, I know I'll always have my cousins there. Always! Love you girls!
4 comments:
I second that. My best friend is my cousin, who pretty much takes the place of the sister I don't have. Stay close to the and make days like these happen.
great post cousin. loved it, and the pictures are great. we should play some more wii sometime, and maybe never see maid of honor ever ever never again...Baby Mama would've been better
Just you try to get rid of me....Bwah ha ha ha ha ha......
awe your cousins are cute! Love all the pictures, love you more, see you soon my friend!
Post a Comment