This last week I had the opportunity to go down to St. George and visit the Amberlyn Chocolate Factory where my Dad works. It was fun to go through with my parents and see what my Dad is doing now a days. This is his office. Doesn't he look happy to see me?
Hair nets are required while in the factory, which may not seem very attractive, but when everyone is wearing them, it becomes the trend. I think we both look pretty good.
Here is the Shaker. Oh, ya. We Wonka's like to shake it, while shakin' the chocolate.
This next picture is the cooling room where the chocolate hardens. I was just overwhelmed with all the chocolate bars and the tempting aroma of the chocolate!
My mom and I have taken on the project of creating a store at the front of the factory, which has proven to be quite a bit of a challenge, but nothing that the new Wonka family can't handle. I am so grateful for the opportunity my Dad has to work, and even though it stinks that my parents are moving away from me, I know it is for the best. Just another adventure along the road of life. It never goes how you quite expect it will. I liked what I heard today from someone at church - "When you plan out your life, God just laughs because He has other plans in store for you." Oh the joy! I also just want to say how grateful I am for Chocolate.
Wedding Day 8 | 24 | 2017
8 years ago
1 comments:
chocolate for me cous? hook me up? ha ha You guys will get through this no worries. who knew the lord had in mind to have your family become the new wonkas'!
Post a Comment