I made this arrangement in lab on Valentine's day. It actually made it a lot better for me to be making this gift basket for someone else rather than thinking about how I'm single and not getting flowers myself. My wise sister once said "It's not about having a significant other, it's about celebrating all the love around you." (or something like that.) It helped me out a lot this year! I was grateful for the love of my family, friends, and the love of my Heavenly Father. He has truely blessed me this month.
I made this basket for my roommates, and then refilled it later and gave it to my mom and dad. (it's the gift that keeps on giving!)
Wedding Day 8 | 24 | 2017
8 years ago
1 comments:
So sweet! Kenzie is right. We should celebrate all the love we have for others and those who love us. We need to be our own best valentine by loving ourselves also. I love your arrangements. You should have taken a picture of the Oriental one from yesterday. It's my favorite so far.
Post a Comment