One thing I absolutely love about my roommates is that we make an effort to have a spiritual thought and prayer every night before we go to bed. Sometimes prayer will interfere with talking on the phone, or reading for classes, but in the end I'm so grateful that we make it a priority. I really got lucky with my roommates. I thought I would just say a little about each one.
Emily is kind of like the mother figure in our little family. She's the one that always remembers about prayer and scriptures and is always there for spiritual or social advice. Jess seems more of the father figure to me. She always seems to know the answers and she's not afraid to take the initiative. She always seems to guide me in the right direction. Katie Ray is like that sister you never had who was always there for you. She's always willing to talk. I think she is the sweetest, kindest person I have ever met. Truely, an angel. Kaylie, oh Kaylie. My room roommate. She was a blessing from heaven. Before the semester started I had no idea who I would room with. When I heard about who it was going to be, I was worried because she sounded like my old roommate from Utah State. Kaylie came at the last second and took the place of the other girl. She saved my life! She is truely a kindred spirit and the Lord knew what he was doing by putting us together. We are the Crazy Late Nighters of the apartment. Danielle is last but not least. I love Dan. I think we were separated at birth sometimes. I know that whenever I have a craving for some food, she's always right there next to me willing to go on a late night run for some ice cream, or chocolate! I love her and appreciate her always listening to me.
That pretty much sums up the lovely ladies of #111.
Wedding Day 8 | 24 | 2017
8 years ago
3 comments:
Oh Ames I am so glad you have good roommates!!! They sound amazing and I am so glad that you wrote about them! Tell them HI from your friend in England!!! love you friend!
PS that Emily isn't Emily from high school is it? I can't tell!
Hi Amie, I am so glad you have a blog and I love that you have good roommates!
Post a Comment